- My name is KIm Swope and I like to thank you for visiting my website, everything you need to know you can find here. My past experience has taught me how valuable it is to treat my clients as a family member and always look out for their best interest. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to give me a call or email. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- Kim Swope is a professional real estate agent for Florida Home Realty. She is a member of the Bonita Springs-Estero Association of Realtors®, The Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- Buyers and sellers alike are drawn to Kim's clear communication, positive energy and transparent approach to the process. Kim has helped buyers and sellers achieve their goals through her unparalleled work ethic and strong belief that every client is unique and requires an individual marketing strategy utilizing proven sales and marketing techniques as well as leading edge technologies to market her client’s properties.
- Kim listens first when determining her clients needs. Kim brings advanced negotiating tactics with patience and consideration to her real estate clients. Buyers and sellers always want the best price, but the first step is considering their needs and developing a best practices strategy before moving forward.
- There are always challenges in a transaction and Kim prides herself on making the process as easy as possible for her clients. Kim understands that it is always important to place relationships before transactions and does so by looking out for her clients.
- She puts herself in the client's shoes and looks at the transaction from their side. The client's needs always must come first.” Kim is dedicated to excellence in her profession for the pure enjoyment of her clients from whom she receives warm letters of recommendation on regular basis.
- Whether it is through representing you in the sale of your home or assisting you in finding the home you’ve been waiting for, She invites you to call or e-mail her today for more information about how she will put her experience and professional resources to work for you.
For buyers there is detailed area and neighborhood information and a great search page. For sellers I provide information and data to help you to ready your home for market and to list it so it sells.
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples, and S Fort Myers real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. I’ll tell you about each of them and let you narrow your search to the very best for you.
My home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers. Keep your finger on the pulse of the market by visiting the real estate search page.
If you’re a buyer, you want to check out my Featured Homes, as they’re selected for their quality and amenities. As a seller, you’ll want to see your home on this page. Double click address for description of property.
- 573 N 96th AVE, Naples, FL 34108
- 4 BD, 2.0 BA
- 2130 Saint Croix AVE, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- 3 BD, 3.0 BA
- 10339 Via Romano CT, Miromar Lakes, FL 33913
- 3 BD, 3.0 BA
- 21633 Windham RUN, Estero, FL 33928
- 4 BD, 3.0 BA
- 10050 VALIANT CT, 202, Miromar Lakes, FL 33913
- 3 BD, 3.0 BA